Problems with London City Airport

vvs1985

I am having trouble with the London city airport addon. All the tarmac textures appear white when I have installed the airport. I have tried installing/uninstalling, moving it up/down the scenery list etc. Any more suggestions?

I have installed Mega Airport Oslo without any trouble. I use REX essentials with overdrive, could it be the problem?

Minutes ago I was flying over Oslo Airport and some areas of the tarmac suddenly appeared white as well, not all, but square parts of it. There must be some conflict with Rex Essentials. I will try installing/reinstalling, although it doesent seem to help.

Thats strange, I had the same with Stockholm X. Parts of the trees and some buildings where white. <br />

I went into my Aerosoft account and downloaded the scenery again, installed it and all the white stuff was gone. Dont ask me why, but as long as it helps... :)

Thats strange, I had the same with Stockholm X. Parts of the trees and some buildings where white. <br />

I went into my Aerosoft account and downloaded the scenery again, installed it and all the white stuff was gone. Dont ask me why, but as long as it helps... :)

Ok, thanks. I will try it, only thing I havent tried I think.

Archived