MCDU Flight plan UTC time bug

jmnc747

I was flying today from SBRJ to SBBR and found out that the MCDU flight plan UTC arrival estimate was completely incorrect. Look at the screenshot below and you will see that the UTC on the clock is correct but the estimated arrival at the MCDU is showing 1445Z which is incorrect by 13 hours.

Thanks,

João Marcelo

post-76402-0-72853400-1411781032_thumb.p

Yes I've also found a couple of strange things when it comes to the predicted times, especially when flying a route that starts one day in the evening and ends next day in the morning. I've had UTC time predictions for arriving at destination which were totally off and nonsense, like 8334Z and such.

• 1 month later...

I've been getting negative UTC times, like on approach into Boston my arrival time was -3749 UTC time, and all the waypoints from TOD to Landing were stuck at 2009 UTC. I think it is related, so I've also been getting negative EFOB in the MCDU like -43.85 EFOB.

These issues don't affect the flying, but they are kind of odd, and pretty annoying.

Overall, again it is a much better plane than the extended, but I am having problems like this that I didn't have with the extended.

I'll try and add a couple screenshots later tonight.

Archived