not seeing nav and strobe lights in flight

keino333

When switching to wing views I do not see the strobe or nav lights on the sharklet model (this is the private jet paint in the download section

The lights can be seen flashing from the cockpit of the Sharklet model upon takeoff and sitting at the gates, but if I switch to the exterior view in the air I see no lights on wings (no strobe or nav lights)

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's because you wouldn't be able to see then on the real plane as well. They are designed like that as they are very strong lights and it would be extremely uncomfortable for the passengers to get flashed over and over again especially in the night.

Before I do I had a moment to try a different model and livery with no issue. But I could not get Mathijs a319 CFM Sharklet - Private paint to show any wing lights from spot plane view. I'll give it another shot in 50 mins and post the pics. Thx

Archived