Brake Temp

HA-LYE

I´ve noticed that the brake temp BEFORE take off is not getting warmer...

i´ve made an extrem test with full power and every 2 seconds full brake pressure and the temps are always the same?

After landing with auto brakes i cant notice this bug

post-114196-0-15869500-1411664445.jpg

Hirthflieger2 whats your problem ? Its a normal question?

obs ein bug oder nicht modelliert ist das ist meine Frage!

Im preview forum war von realistischen brake temps die rede wovon man nix sieht

Otherwise it should working -.- or its not modelled

Doesn't really constitute 'proof' does it? In fact, repeated full brake pressure applications is the recommended way to keep brake temperature low during taxi - it is constant low pressure applications (so called 'riding the brakes') that increases temperatures. This is obviously difficult to do in FSX! If the brake temperatures are accurate after landing then what is really the problem here?

There seem to be a lot of people on this forum as a whole who haven't 1. read the A318/A319 product description properly and 2. are suddenly Airbus system experts, despite no real world experience on type.

Hirthflieger2 whats your problem ? Its a normal question?

obs ein bug oder nicht modelliert ist das ist meine Frage!

Im preview forum war von realistischen brake temps die rede wovon man nix sieht

My replay was towards mopperles answer. Sorry

In my opinion during taxi, it's depends if you use joystick button or pedals. The formes uses "brakes on/brakes off" method while the latter uses a gradual pressure on the pedals and this may affect brakes temperature

Archived