Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 Problems

cedarjet201

Dear All,
i have just got myself an upgrade copy today for this lovely A318 + A319 Airbus Addon,
i have installed everything the way it should be i also have restarted my pc several times but now when i start my FSX it gets stuck the point where it says Microsoft Flight simulator X opening screen(Blue Screen)
then i started thinking what could be causing fsx not to load or respond so what i then did was go to appdata -Roaming - Microsoft Games-Fsx and locate the fsx.cfg,
went to the [Trusted] section and located all the the aerosoft files and deleted them,
i then ran fsx and it then asked me to trust all the aerosoft airbus a318 / a319 files in which i haven't accepted,
then fsx opened the way it should open, i closed it and opened it several times with out an issue, then i uninstalled Aerosoft Airbus A318 and A319 from my system and re installed it,
fsx then does the same thing by telling me if i should accept and trust the Aerosoft files in which this time i accepted,
then we go back to the same step that we had from scratch and that is fsx not loading as it should !
anyone else having this kind of weird issue ?
p.s i am not running any anti virus programs as i don't use my fsx pc for internet
and yes i do run ASN next
any idea how or why this could be happening to me ?
Regards
Wael.

I had this issue and found that there was a module permission dialog hiding behind the FSX splash screen. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I looked in the task bar. See if there's any windows hidden behind the FSX splash screen.

Archived