How it works Nvidia Gt 750 1Gb GDDR5?

Hey how it would works that nvidia with fsx, with an i7 "de 4 nucleos" (don´t know how to say it in english, maybe four cores) of 3,1 ghz up 3,9 turbo boost? and 8 GB RAM?

thanks!

my basic question is:i would have at least 30 frames per second with an airbus X extended or PMDG or Wilco Crj NG in all the scenarios with medium high settings and thunderstorms and rex 4.0 and this staff in any aerosoft scenery of europe?

Thanks again!

• Aerosoft

It's a fine graphics card but FSX is limited more by CPU then GPU. If you move to P3D you will find that GPU speed is FAR more important.

Exactly what FPS you get of course fully depend on your settings. Impossible to say.

but de CPU int his case is really nice isn't it? i think I7 quad core 3,1 GHZ up to 3,9 with turboboost is a good CPU right?

thanks!

the other option its to buy I7 QC 3,5 ghz up 3,9, with GTX 780M 4gb GDDR5 and 8gb RAM, but is really more expensive, like 500 euros more!

and my settings will be medium high to get always at leafs 25-30 frames/second

thanks

pd: I just want a good computer to fly the new bus! =)

• Aerosoft

The CPU is one of the best you can use without any doubt. I would not spend a lot on the graphics card. It's much better to spend some money on an SSD to run FSX from because that is really one of the best things you can do for your pleasure.

Archived