Activation Issues??

AFavors

Hello all, I have purchased the AMSERDAM X scenary and according to aerosoft its a demo version. when i try to activate it in aes it asked for credits. do you mean to tell me i hace to pay twice for the same product? Technically i don't NEED aes anymore so why i can't i use the scenary without activating it within aes?

Okay, I've disabled AES and done a full re-install of EHAM but now its telling me my email and serial number doesn't match. I pulled it right of the receipt on file!! Please help!!

Okay...

After all of that, I guess it brings me back to original problem. Is this scenary functional without the use of AES. Shouldn't I be able to control the jetways as in default by FSX?

No that's with all the scenery's you buy on aerosoft you'll have to buy credits here

But if you are going to buy another airport check here if it is aes compatible otherwise you can use gsx at those airports

If you do not want to buy credits.

But please note this will not move your jetways if you want to move them you'll have to buy some aes credits

I hope that helped you out.

Not really, As a matter of fact, that answer is quite unacceptable. Who pays for "GOOD MONEY" for an unusable piece of equipment. If that's the case, then my scenary should've been sold at a discounted rate. When I buy a scenary from FSDT (for example only), I don't have to buy GSX for the airport to work. I'm not speaking of airport vehicles, and added features, as well as bonuses...simply the airport jetways. I have UK2000 scenaries and don't have them activated through AES and I'm still able to utilize the jetways, so NO that excuse is not valid with me. I would like to know why I'm paying FULL price for HALF of a product??? Especially from a company I THOUGHT to be as involved in the sim community as AEROSOFT. Not a good thing from the company I was just about to spend another few hundred bucks from on scenaries alone next month.Not to mention the AirbusX. AES was meant to ENHANCE the services of the airport, HENCE THE NAME...Airport Enhancement Services!! NOT make them operational!! Or so I thought (at least what the product page says when you look up AES). Seems I must be wrong though. Don't get me wrong...I have no problem with paying for AES, as a matter of fact I have it activated for other airports. But to pen your customers up against the wall and say you can buy our scenary, BUT..... if you want it to work you HAVE to buy our other services is FLAT OUT WRONG!!! And not in good business practices for a company such as Aerosoft.

signed,

Still waiting on a good answer

Archived