Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

Oslo v2 AFCAD and AI Traffic

Jarlsberg

Hello,

I have been using Oslo v2 now since December but started using AI only recently, ICE AI Traffic v4.0. Something that is quite frustrating is the airline codes in the AFCAD: Freight-aircraft showing up at the international terminal, military-aircrafts and international routes showing up at the domestic terminal, and absolutely none Norwegian aircrafts parked at the international terminal. I checked the AFCAD in Airport Design Editor and it seems like many of the parking positions have not been assigned to any airlines at all. I tried to add it manually my self, but after exporting to BGL, the whole scenery got weird, with default buildings showing up etc..

It would have been really nice to get this issue fixed.

To be clear. Yes, I'm using the newest version v1.04

I took some screens to show you the AI:

14867021543_af377e7f81_h.jpg

14847139325_8a900dceff_h.jpg

14824168066_750d4a6430_h.jpg

Hi,

could you check if your AI traffic program maybe includes an AFCAD for Oslo that has the wrong assignments in it?

Such files would typically be called ENGM.bgl (or similar) and be located somewhere in your AI Traffic programs folder inside your main FSX folder.

If you can find such a file please rename it to ENGM.off.

I checked, and it seems like ICE AI only installs aircrafts in SimObjects/Airplanes and traffic BGLs in Scenery/Word/Scenery, nothing else than that. I also tried to untick Airports of Norway from Scenery Library but no luck in that. I opened ENGM_AFX from Oslo v2 package in Airport Design Editor and this is what it looks like, and some parking positions have not gotten any airlines assigned to them. I guess ICE AI have set FedEx and Royal Norwegian Air Force as airlines.

b1d1e50eefaf4b85543711c689e81a8e.png

Archived