Berlin Brandenburg for Prepar3d 1.4 - which file to use for setup?

SKB

Hello

I am trying to install BBI for Prepar3d 1.4. The setup file for P3D says its for version 2.2 and reviews say there is a different lighting used then for FSX/P3D14. The file for FSX says its only for FSX and it uses AES light which is not compatible with P3D14 either. Neiterh the manual nor the website state which setup file I should use for version 1.4. Both files accept the directory of v1.4 after being selected manually.

Thanks in advance for every help.

Hello

I am trying to install BBI for Prepar3d 1.4. The setup file for P3D says its for version 2.2 and reviews say there is a different lighting used then for FSX/P3D14. The file for FSX says its only for FSX and it uses AES light which is not compatible with P3D14 either. Neiterh the manual nor the website state which setup file I should use for version 1.4. Both files accept the directory of v1.4 after being selected manually.

Thanks in advance for every help.

P3D 1.4 is not oficially supported (unlike the new 2.2 version) but the FSX version should work well for you in P3D 1.4.

Bests,

Sascha

Archived