Couple of things in VC ?

Timm

Hi Guy's

Just a couple of things which I have noticed in the VC. First of I noticed that what looks like a missed placed knob showing down by the Bank Angle Knob. When you move the BA down this floating knob matches in with the black area at the end. Here are a couple of shots of what I mean. Regards Timm

Bank Angle Adjustment - Floating Knob

Floating

Floating.jpg

Matched UP

Inplace.jpg

Name on the Rudder Pedals - Is this CORRECT

wron.jpg

Or should they be like this

Untitled.jpg

Hi Timm

Nice catch on the little stick button , I must have somehow detached it .

Rudder pedals have been noted before :0), but the guy who fitted them would have been upside down in the cockpit , so to him they were the right way up ! it's immaterial but that's the way are on the aircraft I photo'd so that's the way I did 'em .

Hi,

I do have another one... I think.

The test button on the IFF unit. If it is pressed, it looks like the button just gets longer (moving down), but the top of it stays where it is. Or is it like that? Like it is a ring pressed down, rather than the button?

Ric

Ok, rechecked and found: It works fine if IFF is switched to normal. Looks strange if IFF is in "off" (yeah, well..). Although button is lightened and clickable.

Please see attached screenshots. Maybe just don't make it clickable in "off" :)

post-43108-0-14444000-1401295993_thumb.j

post-43108-0-65873500-1401296001_thumb.j

Archived