Aerosoft is not better than Facebook.

Ruhrpilot07

In Facebook, you are not able to dislike a well known member.

But here, this stupid action is possible, and even without showing your nickname? :excl:

Let me cite Mr Sergeant Roger Murtough (he was a little bit late with his awareness, 43 yr old compared to me, in German):

"Ich bin zu alt für diesen Scheiß!"

---

[und dann wollen die sogar noch, dass man hier die allerneuesten Produkte kauft um sich dafür -8900 reputation einzuhandeln. So ganz bescheuert bin ich dann doch nicht!!!!

Ich komme auch sehr gut ohne Manhattan X aus, insbesondere wenn niemand sagen kann, wie viele frames ein Durchschnitts-User wie Mr Haczek und ich damit erreicht.]

I don't need help with fsx. So, why am I here in the internet?!

Altruism is not cool. Bye!

PS: And I am very disappointed if this thread is not able to give me a minus 2000 reputation. Come on!

dude!! whats happened to you? why are you so angry? your are always posting of those stupid people that blablabla... why do you give a lot of importance to " +1 or -1"? the "votes option".. thats a lot of bull shits men, Just write your opinion, think and let think, no matter what they think of your post, no matter the reputation that they give you, if they don't like your posts is their problem not yours, don't lose your time worried about this! Hakuna matata men!

dude!! whats happened to you? why are you so angry? your are always posting of those stupid people that blablabla... why do you give a lot of importance to " +1 or -1"? the "votes option".. thats a lot of bull shits men, Just write your opinion, think and let think, no matter what they think of your post, no matter the reputation that they give you, if they don't like your posts is their problem not yours, don't lose your time worried about this! Hakuna matata men!

Aerosoft is not able to tell me who are the idiots who ONLY log in to

this forum to spread their idiotic -1 knobs.

And yes. I agree with you, -1 knobs are bullshit. But we are not able to send a request to Mr Dieckmann to abolish that shit. Or are we?

This forum is for malign minors only.

And I am not able to wait until an as member who is older than me likes to tell me another 5 stories.

Bye.

• Aerosoft

The opportunity to give minus votes (limited to just one a day) is activated to give the forum users some way to show a post is not a useful addition to the forum. Just as the opportunity to give plus votes (unlimited) can be used to show you like a post and find it a useful addition to the forum. We do check negative votes daily and when a user gives negative votes for no good reason he will lose that right.

I have checked the way your posts have been voted and I do not see any reason to intervene. I will consider making it possible to show why has voted.

Archived