Question: Can a dash8q400 land on london city airport? Its the dash8q400a stol airplane. I find the ils aproach very dificult

Eduard Gasull

Hi guys i i have crash twice or dona Lora off go arounds, i find very dificult the ils aproach on both runways. Can a dash 8q400 land in a stol approach ? In London city airport? Any suggestions and tricks to fly the approach successfully with this birth?

Also I find very difficult to land the airplane with flaps 35 the planes goes up very easily in flare step. When it's necessary to use this flap configuration, I mean in which situation

Thanks so much

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

then practice it. There is no better way of learning something than to practice it.

Keep in mind real pilots need thousands of hours of training before they can fly an airliner, so don't expect to be able to fly into such an airport on the first try.

i know, but there need to be prepare to land in any airport at the first try, i think that one of the causes of fail here is not to know which flap configuration i need to use. but its really funny to do it.

Archived