Aerosoft Launcher for CORFU?

ridgey

Hi guys,

I thought the Aerosoft launcher was no longer needed for full isntallation. This is the issue I am having currently at corfu

2gw5d6x.jpg

Cheers Alex

Are you using MyTraffic or Traffic 360 for your AI? If so, make sure that they are below Corfu (and, to avoid this happening at other places as well, below any addons sceneries) in the scenery library.

The same applies if you have any other AFCAD installed for the airport.

Also check your Main FSX folder/Aerosoft/Corfu X/Scenery folder for any files named ".blob". If there are some there, it is an activation issue. Otherwise as FloG said.

Also check your Main FSX folder/Aerosoft/Corfu X/Scenery folder for any files named ".blob". If there are some there, it is an activation issue. Otherwise as FloG said.

Hi there

I have numerous files with .blob.

(I fly online, so no mytraffic!)

Hi there

I have numerous files with .blob.

(I fly online, so no mytraffic!)

That would highlight an activation issue. If you have the Aerosoft Launcher 1.2.0.3, run it and activate Corfu from there. You can download it here if you don't have it: http://aerosoft2.de/downloads/launcher/site/main.php?menue=0&language=eng

That would highlight an activation issue. If you have the Aerosoft Launcher 1.2.0.3, run it and activate Corfu from there. You can download it here if you don't have it: http://aerosoft2.de/downloads/launcher/site/main.php?menue=0&language=eng

Hence my topic title..

I thought that aero soft launcher was no longer a requirement?

Could I just rename the blob files? I obviously bought the scenery etc.

Hence my topic title..

I thought that aero soft launcher was no longer a requirement?

Could I just rename the blob files? I obviously bought the scenery etc.

Hence why I asked if you had .blobs and if you have/tried the most up to date launcher..

There were updates for I think 3 airports (can't find that old topic) so they would no longer need the launcher, I do not recall if Corfu was among them. You can of course try renaming all .blob files to .bgl to see if that works. Otherwise you can try a reinstall of Corfu with an updated installer from your account, as well as any updates from the FAQ/Update section. Last ditch effort, just run the launcher and activate it there.

Hence why I asked if you had .blobs and if you have/tried the most up to date launcher..

There were updates for I think 3 airports (can't find that old topic) so they would no longer need the launcher, I do not recall if Corfu was among them. You can of course try renaming all .blob files to .bgl to see if that works. Otherwise you can try a reinstall of Corfu with an updated installer from your account, as well as any updates from the FAQ/Update section. Last ditch effort, just run the launcher and activate it there.

Hi there,

Removed all the .blobs and loaded the sim, still exactly the same issue. With the elevation being about 10ft above the textures of the runway. (invisible ground).

Installed aerosoft launcher and it says that it has already been acivated...

Still no luck so far

Alex

and you are sure there is no other scenery active? Mesh? Traffic that has AFCADs?

Hi Mathijs,

I got it working by repairing the install (after i deleted the blob files manually) and then reinstalled the operations centre.

When I did so, I had the option to 'update files' for the corfu scenery. I clicked this and it went though an update process. Restarted the PC and then it now works fine (blob files no longer present).

Basically the Aerosoft launcher is still a 100% requirement for Corfu to work properly.,

Alex

p.s the only file I have running with Corfu is this: D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\scenery > AFX_LGKR_ALT.bgl

Archived