Problem with Dublin scenery.

flymikele

Hi,
i have a problem with the Dublin scenery, when i install this scenery i see from approach phase to the end the fly the aft overhead panel 2d of my aircraft (737 NGX and Leonardo Maddog MD80) as of pics below this topic.
When i unistall the Dublin scenery the problem doesn't exist, but i have this issue with the Eiresim and Aerosoft sceneries.
So, someone can help me to solve this issue?

Thanks!

a0zn.jpg

• Aerosoft

I think you will have to discuss this with the developers of the aircraft. As is happens with two different scenery add-ons (unrelated) the problem most likely relates with the aircraft. Just to be clear we do not have any other reports like this and I am not able to recreate it here.

The issue there is when i land in every airport of my sim if a Dublin scenery is installed, if there isn't a scenery Dublin installed everything is ok.

• Aerosoft

But when you land at another airport there simply is nothing from our scenery loaded. There is no part of the scenery that stays in memory. Of course I can not speak for Eirerim, but it seems hard to understand why a scenery can affect an aircraft, and even more that we got no other reports of this.

Archived