'Route has been generated with database AS1302'

Hi all, Just bought this great product, and I am trilled about it. Finally a great piece of flightplanning software. As I installed the latest AIRAC update, and planned a flight to start with, the system is warning me that the route has been generated with the old database in stead of the latest (1402) Is there some kind of a solution to this?

Hi,

did you follow the right install procedure?

To check this go to "My Documents\PFPX Data\NavData" folder, then check "cycle_info.txt" and "cycle.txt" to see what cycle is installed.

Let me know

Cheers

Pierre ;)

Hi Pierre, Well it's strange. cycle.txt says AIRAC 1402 and cycle_info.txt says 1302.

PFPX is also saying that 1402 has been installed

When you install a newer AIRAC cycle, there can be changes to waypoints , airways, etc. Since you are now using a newer version, most of the routes in your route database were created under a previous cycle. They may or may not have changed. You can go into your Route Database and list the routes in the database. Those that have a red ( light red) background are those that have errors. You can also run a 'check' on a given route or the entire database and it will flag the ones in error. You can fix this by Edit the route. It might be just a changed waypoint in an airway or a waypoint might have been removed. (see the warnings in the right hand window) The easiest way to force a rebuild is to insert a blank space somewhere in the route detail( so PFPX will think it was changed) and then press the BUILD button to rebuild the route. PFPX will then update that route. You can then 'SAVE' the change. This is a tedious exercise since you have to do this on a per route basis. However, unless you are actually using a large number of routes, it is not as bad as it sounds. It can also be done as you use them.

Hi there,

Well strangly enough I don't get that error anymore when I plan a flight.

Can't seem to think anything that may have caused it. Well problem solved for you ;)

Thanks all of you who commented on my topic!

Archived