Nav Display and Right MCDU not visable

Mattg1988

Hello

I have been experiencing problems with my Airbus X Extended download where I am unable to see the right MCDU and nav displays. I have gone through previous posts where various things have been suggest, all of which I believe I have done.

I have ...

version 1.16 of AXE

version 1.2.0.3 of aerosoft launcher

Direct X 11

I have also enable high res cockpit in the display settings.

Please Help and I don't seem to be able to upload a pic :)

Hi

It is with FSX and service packs SP1 and SP2 are installed.

I have re-installed AXE as administrator with a restart and I am still having the same problem.

Thanking you in advance for your help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Try the following:

- setup a default flight in your FSX: put the C172 at an airport of your choice, turn everything off in the C172 so that she is cold and dark,

- save this flight as default flight

- close and open FSX

- choose an airport and a gate and load your flight (with the C172), then switch to the AXE and see what happens

And for the future: the screenshot can be much bigger. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

you are talking in your first mail that you have installed Direct X 11 and are using FSX. To my knowledge FSX only works with Direct X 9. Do yo have Direct X 10 Scenery Fixer maybe installed?

Regards,

Hanse

• 4 weeks later...

You are writing that verything else worked. Does this also mean that the right MCDU is available e. g. the screen can be used? If yes try to load p. e. the TURN AROUND aircraft state. If you still experience problems with the ND (or the right MCDU does not work at all) then something is wrong with your installation. Did you install the hotfixes which are necessary for 1.16? Did you also try uninstall (using Windows functionality) and to reinstall the AXE again?

Regards,

Hanse

• 3 weeks later...

Because until today no answer was received I assume that the problem has been solved and therefore will close this topic and mark it "solved".

Hanse

Archived