Two Big Problems: Throttle and Saitek Controllers

Hi all.

Unfortunately I decided to buy a new (GREAT) PC with W8.1 64 bit OS and I am experiencing some problems with my favorite aircraft.

One of these is related to controller systems Saitek X52, Pro Flight Yoke System and Rudder Pedal.

After 5-10 minutes, FSX does not recognize them and they disappeared from the FSX Control Options. I just can read my MOUSE as the only flight controller.

To get them work, I have to turn off UAC rights or enable and quickly unable them; unfortunately, after a few minutes again, FSX does not see them and I have to repeat the process each time.

I already installed the new official drivers from Saitek but I cannot fix this bug.

Another problem, perhaps connected to the first, is the throttle and the speed.

Today I was cruising at FL350, and in a bit the word SPEED disappear from the ND and the speed dropped to 200 knots.

Even if I tried to move my throttle up and down or turn off AP, nothing happened.

It is a shame because I did not have those bugs with W7 64 bit OS.

Can anyone help me to fix? Do I have to get back to W7 OS?

Thank you

Raffaele.

Archived