EWD / EWSD display bug

Started FSX w/ default motorized delta glider @ EDDL (Aerosoft MA DUS), holding point 05R.

Then loaded AXE (purchased last week, V1.16, hotfix applied).

Loaded default "Turn around state" from MCDU 2.

EWS looks like this:

post-101399-0-36370200-1392237537_thumb.

I have observed this even worse, over several text lines, in-flight.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I started seeing the same issue yesterday after I tweaked my fsx.cfg. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Yes, do not tweak your fsx.cfg, start with a fresh one.

Come again? Is there a list of FSX options that are unsupported by you? All I added was the wide aspect option.

Also, I have noticed that the MCDU at boot up has an option for change code. Is this something new? If I press it, I get a bunch of error messages and FSX crashes. Is that related to an FSX.cfg tweak?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Come again? Is there a list of FSX options that are unsupported by you? All I added was the wide aspect option.

Also, I have noticed that the MCDU at boot up has an option for change code. Is this something new? If I press it, I get a bunch of error messages and FSX crashes. Is that related to an FSX.cfg tweak?

Sorry, you tweaked your fsx.cfg to death, an addon doesn't work anymore any ou are going to blame Aerosoft? You can't be serious.

There are billions of tweaks out there 99.9% are not usefull or even contraproductive. Nobody can test all those tweaks and there combination. Every serious developer will tell you be carefull . And at the end there is only one tweak which is manddatory: HIGHMEMFIX=1. Period.

For the second thing, don't know what you mean.

Archived