Exported flight plans not working in FMC

I just purchased PFPX and so far I am so far beyond disappointed it's sad. I've read through the entire manual and watched several videos online on how to use pfpx and I believe I am using the product correctly but I cannot seem to make it work.

I've upgraded to the current navigraph data

I enter in my flight plan and export it, which seems to work, a file is generated but when I load the COROUTE I get nothing. Just the origin and destination and no way points. When I go look at the txt output of the file, that's all there is in there, no waypoints.

I am trying to load this into the FMC of the Airbus X Ext. and the PMDG 777 with the same results

I am very disappointed with my purchase and hope I can get this resolved fast.

-Frustrated!!!

So update. I have a friend who was working with me, and he informed me on certain A/C IE the AXE and the T7 the sids and stars are not inserted, you have to do that yourself. SO the FPL I was working was too short apparently. WEVIC2 OAL MOD4 Since those are all part of the SID/STAR nothing showed up. I guess I need to fly further.

Hope that helps anyone.

- Less Frustrated.

Archived