Lots of probs v113

Hi all

I had a magnificent tool for flight planning and it seems to be gone. A number of features that made it perfect are getting unuseable since I update to V113. I'm wasteing a lot of time and start to feel desapointment. I don't what to do, reinstal V112 or wait V114 that maybe..... Don't know.

Hi Paco

OK, lets try and help support out here. Whats not right your end with 1.13

Lets make this thread a list of 'issues' and then support can come here and tick them off as they are know/fixed.

OK let me start

1. Route Editor: <Auto> not working......known issue and support said it would be fixed this week

2. Route Editor: Now has a validation TAB, which I'm sure was not there in previous versions. It just opened a window, I think, could be wrong though

Now when you go to the map tab the validation errors used to be placed in a window under the map, now its not there. Can anyone else conform this?

3. Schedule updating every 2 minutes: Ticket raised and schedule.txt file sent to support

Anyone else for any more!

Clive

Clive,

I am not sure. I am rather new to the program. If someone still running 1.12 could check it out, I would be grateful. If indeed, it is an issue with the 1.12 as well, perhaps the moderator could delete my post; or I could just edit it out myself.

Graham

Hi,

I have problem too, when i export the flight plan, the last route and waypoint is missing, i have to input them manually in the CDU (this is a small problem), i use vox atc, and vox atc doesn't recognize the flight plan (correctly load in fsx), i must open the EFB from aivlasoft, to load the PFPX flight plan and re save the FPL for use it with Vox ATC!

Hi clive,

yes, its the same route : KAD UL620 BALMA UW17 NIKAS R785 BAN W6 ALE B544 TUSYR UB36 GEM UA285 KAMAN, "UA285 KAMAN" was missing, i will check the next route to see if this is an isolated problem, but the most embarrassing problem is with Voc ATC

Same again

KAMAN is the transition to the STAR

this is from the PMDG SIDSTAR data file:

STARS
STAR BANA1D FIX BANAZ FIX SIV
RNW 01 RNW 19
STAR HAFI1D FIX HAFIK FIX SIV
RNW 01 RNW 19
STAR KAMA1D FIX KAMAN FIX SIV
RNW 01 RNW 19
STAR RAGU1D FIX RAGUZ FIX SIV
RNW 01 RNW 19
ENDSTARS
Therefore it will be removed from the PMDG FP
Clive

LTAR_zps0ab7641f.jpg

You would enter the arrival runway and then pick the STAR and TRANSITION then close any 'discos' on the legs page of the FMC

Does VOX ATC not accept standard .pln flight plans?

.pln for VOX header is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

.pln for FSX header is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>

hey, not sure if this is relevant, out of my league here

Archived