Planes double parking at Mega Heathrow

HBolus

Hi,

I am having a very frustrating problem with my FSX at London Heathrow using the Megairport Heathrow scenery. I am also using Just Flights Traffic X and 360 as well as having Heathrow connected to AES with full functionality. My problem is that a lot of the aircraft are showing two aircraft parked on top of one another, I have checked the .bgl file in traffic X & 360 as I know this is often where the conflict lies but there are no .bgl files in these folders for EGLL so I am at a loss as what to do to solve this. I think the aircraft may be static but not totally sure, one good thing is aircraft when taxying do travel on the correct taxy ways etc.

I have attached some screenshots that show the problem, any advise would be very welcome.

KR

Howard

post-81971-0-64666700-1388191225_thumb.j

post-81971-0-33472000-1388191227_thumb.j

post-81971-0-31705700-1388191229_thumb.j

post-81971-0-97926700-1388191229_thumb.j

The Sim-Wings scenery offers some static aircraft, so please deactivate them if you still have them active.

Not having the scenery installed at the moment, I cannot tell you the full name of the bgl file(s) responsible for them.

But try searching for anything with 'static', 'static aircraft' or just 'stat' in the name. When you found it/them, change the extension from .bgl into something else, e.g. .off.

Another option may be a double AFCAD. You can make sure using a proper tool to check for it: http://www.scruffyduck.org.uk/filemanager/accion.php?PHPSESSID=ac8f58fe8d538318f6fdc83db8ab4b51&dir=.%2FFSX%20Airport%20Scanner%2FCurrent%20Version&cal=FAS_010003.zip&accion=descargar

Your "EGLL 4" file indeed seems like a IB jet traffic, who tries to find a parking position which is blocked by a (quite old) BD jet.

This was part of the MA Heathrow fsx static a/c, or part of a really old fsx traffic AddOn. And I don't use neither.. nor.

After we were responsible for all BD jets, the airline disappeared from the skies, in October '012 ...

But this (in contrast to your picture) was the last BD livery on earth:

http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7499542&nseq=17

Another airline which did not survive, it is sad. I liked the BD 2012 livery.

We should care about the airlines of our ancestors. For british midland (est 1938), it's too late.

:byesad_s:

Thanks ever so much it was the static aircraft have renamed the necessary bgl files and all ok, only two planes overlapping now which I can put up with.

KR,

Howard

Archived