Apron lights Budapest

regularguy

Love the mega airports series and so decided to buy FSX Budapest V2.0 today. However, there appears to be a bit of an issue with the appron lighting, it looks more like flaming braziers than airport lighting. Ive tried with bloom on and off and it doesn't seem to make much difference.

I'm using FTX Global and also REX, could either of these two add-ons be causing the problem?

budapest_zpsd8a687cd.jpg

Have you compared it the the lighting shown in youtube videos or the Aerosoft shop product page for Budapest? If I had this airport myself I would have checked right now but I can't do that.

Are you sure that you didn't apply any tweaks to the lights in FSX? I recall FTX Central having such an option to set the lights size.

I've checked out the screenshots that accompany the product on the sales page and the lights I have seem to be 6-pointed stars instead of tight clusters, from a distance it looks like a fire is burning .......

budapest2_zpsa11ae660.jpg

There doesn't ssem to be any Youtube videos of this particular scenery.

The lights tweaker in FTX central doesn't make any differnce to these apron lights although it does affect the riunway and taxiway lights.

Archived