OFP as a fillable PDF

Nowadays many airlines uses tablets (mostly Ipads) for both charts and document handling, including OFPs.

I've looked at many of these soultions, and most of them are quite simple technically. They export the OFP as a PDF file, where all the fields to be filled in are form fields (supported by PDF documents). During the flight, they fill in these fields and after landing they save the PDF-document and send it back to the Planning Office for achiving.

Would it be possible to do a similar solution in PFPX, ie:

1. Export OFP to PDF

2. Replace all fields that are to be filled in by the pilot (normally marked as "...." or "____") with PFD-fields?

That would be great for us that doesn't want to print the OFP every flight.

That would be excellent. I would love that option for tablets too. To be honest, I only print at least one page now, as my printer was working hard for short domestic flights.

You can already export them as PDFs by using programms such as PDF Creator.

As far as I know not with some special fields though...

Would be a great option

For now, I use Pdf xChange Viewer instead of Adobe Reader.

With this freeware, I can add text fields everywhere I want in the PDF and write what i want.

Maybe an equivalent app exist on appstore or android.

Archived