Check List Sounds

Charlieg

I have 1.6 and the three new Sound enhancements, My problem is the Checklist stopped after the cocklist preparation, I closed the doors and cabin crew didn't come in, I turned cabin crew voice of and on and it started again, then it was fine until the cruise and just stuck at climb to cruise alt, I was at cruise. So there is a problem.

Hi Charly,

we do not take over any responsibility for "private" add-ons like p. e. the sound enhancements and also did not try it. Because the problem you are describing is quite new to us and it seems that it is related to those add-ons. So the first step you should do is to uninstall all those files and establish again the original state after installing 1.16 and hotfix. If the problem then is still existing please check you FSX sound options - maybe you should try to "play" a little bit with the settings......

Regards,

Hanse

• 2 weeks later...

Archived