Assign yoke column pitch/bank to Coolie Hat?

DanielK

Hi, I'm enjoying the Twotter flying through the Caribbean at the moment, lovely plane!

Question: I'd like to assign the yoke mount center AP pitch and bank switch functions to the coolie hat of my FFB2 joystick. Is that possible? How? Or do I need to spend another 25 bucks on FSUIPC to be able to do that?

Hm one more question: is it possible to assign those Twotter functions to the keyboard cursor keys - or put differently, are they a normal function of the FSX autopilot, and how are they named in the controls menu?

I'll wait to see whether P3D also requires FSUIPC for those kinds of things (what I *really* would like is to have pitch and yaw trim on the hat, but apparently that most obvious of all uses didn't occur to Aces back then) - if yes, I'll get it, if no the 25 bucks will somewhat offset the steep P3D price.

• 2 weeks later...

You need FSUIPC and the LINDA/LUA scripts found here:

There is no LUA script available for the Twotter :( The Linda script is very different as Linda only allows hardware control, whereas LUA (in conjunction with FSUIPC) allows both hardware and keyboard control.

Archived