Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GURU

New Airbus X Extended IAE Sound Enhancements V.1.16.2

New version :D mark when the airbus 318/319 comes out can you make this sounds ( ASC;CFM;IAE;wingview) work with it?

I will be updating anything in the future that requires it yeah

Enjoy

Mark,

I have a strange thing going on with my A321 IAE sound. I either have no engine sounds or just at spool up. Once spool up is completed the sound cuts out. All other sounds seem to be OK. Cockpit sounds and co-pilot are OK. I have tried several sets of IAE sounds and all have the problem.

Any ideas?

Um that is strange can't say i have had that my friend.

Can you send me a video

New version at the start of this topic now so please enjoy#

V.1.16.2

I use these sound but its like the first not something diferent! but i like the your IAE sounds! :)

I use these sound but its like the first not something diferent! but i like the your IAE sounds! :)

The vc Wind sound inside the cockpit is lower which alot asked for i did state this at the download

That is the difference bud

The vc Wind sound inside the cockpit is lower which alot asked for i did state this at the download

That is the difference bud

I have find sounds for IAE but they need some work. I try work on these but nothing. If you want i can send you these sounds and chek it.

I have find sounds for IAE but they need some work. I try work on these but nothing. If you want i can send you these sounds and chek it.

Loupaok I ment to have given you a good point and i clicked the wrong one i'm sorry

Corrected now. ;)

Happened also to me before.

Thank you buddy.

IAE SOUND ENHANCEMENTS VERSION V.1.16.3

Will be released along with the Wingview X

Keep your eyes open