Problem With Zurich Scenery 2012

Mohammad_D

Hi everyone,

It's my first topic that i've make it,

I have a big problem with aerosoft zurich 2012 each version.I had this scenery for a long time with AES and Other things and i hadn't problem with this but now every time

that i want to fly in zurich or zurich airport range my fsx frame stop each 5 second for about 3 second then its continue and again after 5 second this problem.do u know why its has this problem?

it mean for example you are approaching to rwy 14 ( everyplace hole of zurich not just rwy 14 ) your fsx frame stop for a few second and continue again and this problem happened again.

first i thought problem is for AES but i removed it and installed it again but problem didn't solve.I deactivated it from activation airport list but problem didn't solve.i remove zurich scenery and all scenery of the world , all of the add on scenery of fsx but problem didn't solve.Even i remove ftx global , UTX , REX , ENB all the things but my problem still there.Can Anyone Help me?Really i don't know what is the problem for.

Thanks everyone

With regards.

Oh dear! That could have many reasons :confused_s:.

Could you tell me your weather settings both inside FSX and REX. What is your weather refreash rate? Because of the consistent stutters I guess this is the best starting point. Use for once the clear sky theme to check it.

Do you have any new programs installed like an antivirus software?

Have you tweaked your fsx.cfg or are you using Nvidia Inspector or something else?

Is your Dx10 preview activated? Missing textures could lead into stutters.

Oh dear! That could have many reasons :confused_s:.

Could you tell me your weather settings both inside FSX and REX. What is your weather refreash rate? Because of the consistent stutters I guess this is the best starting point. Use for once the clear sky theme to check it.

Do you have any new programs installed like an antivirus software?

Have you tweaked your fsx.cfg or are you using Nvidia Inspector or something else?

Is your Dx10 preview activated? Missing textures could lead into stutters.

My Whether in FSX is Ultra High , No i Haven't Install Any Antivirus . I Tweaked My FSX.CFG before this problem and it was good , i checked both of DX10 preview On And Off but still problem

I thought you may have "Real-World Weather(updated every 15Minutes)" selected, but it wouldn't make sense as long as it stutters only around LSZH.

Could you open your Task manager and then the Resource Monitor. May you find out if and which component is working to capacity(Cpu, RAM, HDD)

I thought you may have "Real-World Weather(updated every 15Minutes)" selected, but it wouldn't make sense as long as it stutters only around LSZH.

Could you open your Task manager and then the Resource Monitor. May you find out if and which component is working to capacity(Cpu, RAM, HDD)

i have this problem just for zurich and like this problem just for 1 second time for geneva ! my system is good for fsx , i dont know what is problem for because as i told you i deleted everything but problem didnt solve ! :)

Would you tell me how to do it?

That's easy: Go to your C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX directory, rename the file called FSX.cfg, e.g. to FSX.cfg.txt, and start FSX.

If this does not help I am afraid that the only option left would be a total reinstallation of your whole FSX.

As you say that you do not have an anti virus it may also be that you have cought yourself a virus somehow. Please install an anti virus programm and let it scan your computer before you reinstall FSX.

Archived