missing vehicle textures

EXRAFFY

Hi all,

I have searched the Mega Airport posts and cannot find an answer to the following problem. All the airport textures are fine but all the added traffic is missing textures. They are all white shapes. The aircraft textures are fine as are the textures in my AES add-on. I do not experience this with other add on sceneries. Can anyone help please?

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi again,

Thank you, that works very well. I find that FSX crashes constantly if I do not use Direct X 10 and so I am possibly going to get other problems later, but this is a great fix. Thank you once again.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Are you using DX10? If so, you need to run the Addon Utilities for each scenery and check 'DX10 Compatibility Mode'.

Hi Chris,

Sorry to be a pain, but I have the same problem, invisible aircraft.

What do you mean with running addon utilities and where can I find it?

Leo

Hi. Look in either your Start Menu/Aerosoft or within the Flight Simulator X/Aerosoft/.... Folder and select the desired scenery.

In the folder there should be a small .exe file usually with a 'Traffic Lights' icon. Open that and you can set the traffic options for the scenery including the DX10 Compatibility mode for AES Lite.

Archived