Mega Heathrow 2008 Strange behaviuour

gavi30

Good evening,

I have noticed that recently over the last few days, my Mega Airport Heathrow is suddenly behaving strangely at night? I have never had a problem with it before and haven't done any recent updates to the scenery at all?

Half my AI aircraft all of a sudden have blank textures but only at night time and I can't figure out why? Every other airport seems fine, just Heathrow all of a sudden?

If anyone can help or have any suggestions I would be most grateful.

Kind Regards

Gavin Moss

Forgot to mention that also seems the airport buildings textures don't seem to be coming up either so obviously a texture problem all of a sudden?

Kind Regards

Gavin Moss

• Developer

Sorry did not know you were using FS9, it's correct that the DX10 preview is only for FSX. In that case it could be that the night textures are missing, have you tried to reinstall the scenery?

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Yeh, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, seems the problem started when I updated my AES to the new version 2.33 the other day. Since then even the default scenery has the same problem.

Somehow AES 2.33 has buggered up Heathrow scenery or textures somewhere?

Kind Regards

Gavin Moss

Good afternoon everyone,

I have figured the problem out, it's a seasonla problem. I tried it in Spring and summer and it works pefect, it seems that when in the Fall season and winter there is a problem.

I remember I had this issue years ago with Toronto airport but I can't remember how I fixed it so any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Gavin Moss

Heya,

Just remembered it's the FS9.1 update, but I'm sure I already installed it. Anyway going to reinstall the update again just in case and see what happens lol.

Kind Regards

Gavin Moss

Archived