Catalina Island missing ships?

mhlarsen

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback. The sailboats only become visible if you set your scenery complexity to very dense or higher. I would also suggest that you set autogen complexity to extremely dense to get a much better visual experience all over the island since it barely needs any performance out there.

About that bridge: It looks like I forgot a supply one exclude that removes a bridge accidentally placed there by UTX Americas. Just unpack attached file to FSX\Aerosoft\USCitiesX-LosAngeles-DEMO\Scenery\, overwrite the existing file and let me know if that removes the bridge.

Bests,

Sascha

LosAngeles_excl.zip

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback. The sailboats only become visible if you set your scenery complexity to very dense or higher. I would also suggest that you set autogen complexity to extremely dense to get a much better visual experience all over the island since it barely needs any performance out there.

About that bridge: It looks like I forgot a supply one exclude that removes a bridge accidentally placed there by UTX Americas. Just unpack attached file to FSX\Aerosoft\USCitiesX-LosAngeles-DEMO\Scenery\, overwrite the existing file and let me know if that removes the bridge.

Bests,

Sascha

Thanks Sascha, the bridge is now gone.

Archived