FSX | KLM MD-11 Take Off St. Maarten

Wow! I have seen few videos more realistic...

What addon did you use for the a/c? And did the speckled window texture come with it? And I must admit, the audio that you used was extremely realistic, so if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it from?

I'm relatively new to FSX, but the interactive people on the beach, did they come with FlyTampa SXM/TNCM? Because I have quite a few FlyTampas, including Dubai, Athens, Hong Kong, Boston, Montreal, Vienna, and Tampa, and none of them had many the features that this SXM had. So I'm beginning to wonder if it is FlyTampa you used at all...oh, dear. I feel like I'm talking to myself in this post :)

Anyway, thank you for listening to my questions!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Wow! I have seen few videos more realistic...

What addon did you use for the a/c? And did the speckled window texture come with it? And I must admit, the audio that you used was extremely realistic, so if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it from?

I'm relatively new to FSX, but the interactive people on the beach, did they come with FlyTampa SXM/TNCM? Because I have quite a few FlyTampas, including Dubai, Athens, Hong Kong, Boston, Montreal, Vienna, and Tampa, and none of them had many the features that this SXM had. So I'm beginning to wonder if it is FlyTampa you used at all...oh, dear. I feel like I'm talking to myself in this post :)

Anyway, thank you for listening to my questions!

The plane is from PMDG with McPhat textures and the airport is the new st maarten update from flytampa which includes the people. The audio is from a real video

Archived