Taxi Fuel Calculation Bug

Hi Christian ,

This issue is mentioned in several topics , but I wish to give more details for you to re-create it and find a fix if possible .

*** Tested both with v1,10 and v1,10,1 hotfix ***

DEP or ARR aerodrome MUST have TAXI IN/OUT times defined in database , otherwise this bug is not detectable .

taxi_01.png

Just calculate a flight from schedule page WITHOUT touching the TAXI IN / OUT section ... ( Manual or auto fill other required areas like route , alternates , payload )

taxi_00.png

The result shows NO TAXI FUEL , only taxi time is shown .

taxi_02.png

Now , go back to Flight tab and just click on the TAXI section , do not change any values , just click and/or advance via tab key .

taxi_03.png

Then re-calculate the ofp . Now you will have the taxi out fuel calculated .

taxi_04.png

Hope you can fix this soon .

BTW , if you add a flight from direcly FLIGHT screen the calculation works fine . No need to click or pass over the taxi sections , so I assume this issue is related with flight section , if it gots focus the calculation works fine but if all the values are filled automatically by/from the schedule page it misses the taxi times .

Best wishes,

Yes , if you re-select the same a/c or change it , calculation works fine .

If Flight and Aircraft sections are touched ( focused ) calculation is working ... But do we have to touch/focus them ? If they are shown on screen , this means that all data is ok and taken from database (or autogenerated) , and with this data calculation must be done without errors .

Best wishes

The figures certainly used to self populate without any additional action.

Issue seems to have crept in with 1.10 change "ADDED TAXI FUEL ENTRY FIELD AND FIXED TAXI FUEL OPTION"

Hi Gentlemen,

I'm on 1.10 no HF

and

yup, just checked it, have the same problem, although I did not define special taxi times for airports... just standard 20 min taxi ... missing the taxi fuel, but if I click into the taxi fuel fields during planning it works.

I'm shure Christian will find a fix,

@Christian

if you need any further info to reproduce, give me a shout...

regards

Richard Oberwinkler

Archived