737-400 for pfpx

I've created the profile for the B737-400 with CFM56-3C1 with 23.5 engines. Christian, I'll get the profile to you. I also need to get the MD11/PW4462 to you, hopefully I can get it to you before I head to Australia for WorldFlight.

-400 with 23.5k engines will be great (then we will be able to derate it to 22 or 20k) ... Both in PFPX and TOPCAT .

If you need I can provide documentation about 300/400/500 series (FAM , FCOM , FPPM , QRH)

I think there is only one complete solution for classic series, it is the "Feelthere 737 Classic" (sold by Wilco) .

Best wishes

• 3 weeks later...

Graham, I've uploaded a zip with one engine variant each for the -300,400 and 500, in the Downloads section. -500 needs LRC profile adding for better alternate planning, I'll do that and tweak these further if there's sufficient interest.

Cheers

Jon

Graham, I've uploaded a zip with one engine variant each for the -300,400 and 500, in the Downloads section. -500 needs LRC profile adding for better alternate planning, I'll do that and tweak these further if there's sufficient interest.

Cheers

Jon

Thanks Jon

Archived