Thrust reverse issue v115

saerb99

Hello gents,

I use the Saitek pro flight yoke plus throttle quadrant and I have the black lever set for throttle and in the airbus configurator I have It set for 1 axis. The problem is I have thrust reverse set for the black lever detent and after landing the engines will not go into reverse after I put the lever into detent. All the keys are set up accurately, calibrated etc. What's interesting is if I am just idling on the taxiway the detent will put the engines in reverse, also the f2 key I have set up works. But only right after landing when the spoilers deploy the reverse does not work with the detent. Only when idling and the spoilers are not deployed does the detent work. Any ideas? Only have this problem with the airbus and only had the problem with the new version.

Scott

Hello gents,

I use the Saitek pro flight yoke plus throttle quadrant and I have the black lever set for throttle and in the airbus configurator I have It set for 1 axis. The problem is I have thrust reverse set for the black lever detent and after landing the engines will not go into reverse after I put the lever into detent. All the keys are set up accurately, calibrated etc. What's interesting is if I am just idling on the taxiway the detent will put the engines in reverse, also the f2 key I have set up works. But only right after landing when the spoilers deploy the reverse does not work with the detent. Only when idling and the spoilers are not deployed does the detent work. Any ideas? Only have this problem with the airbus and only had the problem with the new version.

Scott

Hi,

I have the same problem with the same quadrant, but also about a 400/300 ft, both in take-off or approach, the throttle goes alone at idle and disconnects the autotrhust. In the last fps halved from an average of 30 to less than 15. This after upgrading to ver 1.15 and hotifix 18b. I already tried to uninstall and reinstall everything, but the problem remains.

Do you have any suggestion?

Salvo Frisa

Hello,

please check if you throttle may not be calibrated correctly. It may also be usefull to set a small null zone for your thrust levers.

I'm pretty sure it's not the calibration because it works with every other aircraft and also it works with the airbus anytime other than right after landing with the spoilers deployed, only at this time it doesn't work.

Scott

Archived