Rapid Descending during Final Approach

Huiming

Hi all,

Another problem is:

During approaching LFPG 09R (STAR: DPE, VIA: MOPE), if you pre-arm the approach button during final approach before GS alive, the aircraft will descend very quickly (about 5000 ft/m) when GS is captured (so, when you capture the GS, the aircraft starts to drop quickly and miss the GS. Later, it will try to re-get GS). Is this a bug? I tried V1.10 and this did not happen. However, it happens in V1.15.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Another problem is:

During approaching LFPG 09R (STAR: DPE, VIA: MOPE), if you pre-arm the approach button during final approach before GS alive, the aircraft will descend very quickly (about 5000 ft/m) when GS is captured (so, when you capture the GS, the aircraft starts to drop quickly and miss the GS. Later, it will try to re-get GS). Is this a bug? I tried V1.10 and this did not happen. However, it happens in V1.15.

Thanks.

I need more detailed steps and screenshots (what is the active FMA modes, what is the armed modes etc). The best would be a video.

Archived