Keep getting the same error message while re-planning

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.

Suddenly out of the blue i am getting this error with 1.15. I have never experienced this problem before. I wanted to fly BAW2276 from KLAS-EGKK.B777.

Apon selecting compute flight, the error "landing weight exceeds maximum landing weight" error. No matter what payload values i use for the flight, the error remains. I have replanned, restarted, recomputed, nothing clears it.

I can have an error of around 40,000kgs, change passenger number by just one person and the error is just 146kgs. That's one large person.

My previous flight KORD-EGLL done on Saturday 7th June was planned without error, or adjustment to PFPX. Infact i used the exact passenger,baggage,cargo,payload,and ZFW as that flight and suddenly it shows the error with exceeds maximum landing weight by 27170kgs!

My payload is 35419kg

ZFW is 191565kg.

Any ideas please?

Regards,

Andrew.

I have just tested the routes KLAX-OMDB and KSFO-OMDB using the same/different B777 aircraft, and all weights. I used the same weights in all flights.

I then used the weights from KLAS-EGKK in the KLAX/KSFO-OMDB, and the results were fine, with no error, and visa versa.

Ok, it seems after a couple of days the issue fixed itself. Ignore this post.

Archived