New small error detected v1.15

Huiming

Hi all,

Have you noticed

1. The the contour of the aircraft on the door page will disappear sometime.
2. When you bright the ND to the brightest and turn off the power of the aircraft (all power off, no ground connection), the backlight of ND is still on, but nothing on ND.
3. When input alternative airport, it will ask for a route input. Not sure if this is a bug.

Hope these will be solved or answered.

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

1) Could you please explain in which conditions this happens and also show us some screenshots of this problem?

2) This is actually something which happens because of the different ways the ND is coded. Currently I think there are no plans to fix this, but let me check with the developer.

3) This is not a bug.

How to see the bug (Note: do not click "Door" to turn on the door page):

1. Enter the game with cold and dark state.

2. Get ground connection and get power.

3. Bright up aircraft screens. I do think the door page is displayed at this moment. Do not click "Door" to see the door page. You will never see the bug.

4. Use the right side FMCG and open the right cabin door.

5. The contour disappears at this moment and you also cannot see the indication of left cabin door.

PLZ help us correct this. Thanks.

By the way, I also find that the if you fly from late evening to early morning, the light of buttons and panels will turn off automatically (it is switched off, the knob is off) when outside is bright. This just like default airplanes in FSX: when outside starts to bright up, the light effect inside will disappear, however, the button for panel light is still on.

How to see the bug (Note: do not click "Door" to turn on the door page):

1. Enter the game with cold and dark state.

2. Get ground connection and get power.

3. Bright up aircraft screens. I do think the door page is displayed at this moment. Do not click "Door" to see the door page. You will never see the bug.

4. Use the right side FMCG and open the right cabin door.

5. The contour disappears at this moment and you also cannot see the indication of left cabin door.

PLZ help us correct this. Thanks.

We will check this, thank you for the report.

By the way, I also find that the if you fly from late evening to early morning, the light of buttons and panels will turn off automatically (it is switched off, the knob is off) when outside is bright. This just like default airplanes in FSX: when outside starts to bright up, the light effect inside will disappear, however, the button for panel light is still on.

We use (exept for the Landing an Taxy Lights) the standart FS lightningsystems and so we sadly also experience the same bugs.

Archived