Which version do I have?

pensioned

Hello

I have not had much time to use the Airbus X Extended ( A320/A321) after purchasing but trying to find time now.

Is it possible to determine which version of airbus X A320/A321 I have installed? I did download version 1.10 some time ago but I can't remember if I installed it. It was working find.

I just installed very carefully the latest hot fixes .... Hotfix 017b, hotfix 16, and HF 016b APFMGS_COPILOT_MAINT, but the airbus would not allow me to select buttons to do a cold & dark cockpit start up or begin in taxi mode. I made all back ups before installing the new fixes so I went back to the older fixes and the airbus worked again, making me think Version 1.10 was not installed.

As stated before is it possible to determine which version I have installed. In the control panel, programs and features shows as

Aerosoft 's - Airbus X Extended- FSX , but no Size or Version given.

Using Windows 7.

Thanks.

Jack

Hello

I have not had much time to use the Airbus X Extended ( A320/A321) after purchasing but trying to find time now.

Is it possible to determine which version of airbus X A320/A321 I have installed? I did download version 1.10 some time ago but I can't remember if I installed it. It was working find.

I just installed very carefully the latest hot fixes .... Hotfix 017b, hotfix 16, and HF 016b APFMGS_COPILOT_MAINT, but the airbus would not allow me to select buttons to do a cold & dark cockpit start up or begin in taxi mode. I made all back ups before installing the new fixes so I went back to the older fixes and the airbus worked again, making me think Version 1.10 was not installed.

As stated before is it possible to determine which version I have installed. In the control panel, programs and features shows as

Aerosoft 's - Airbus X Extended- FSX , but no Size or Version given.

Using Windows 7.

Thanks.

Jack

If you look in your flight sim folder for this folder .......\aerosoft\Airbus X Extended

you should find a file called Product.cfg containing your version number

eg

[installer]
ProductCode=870
ProductName=Airbus X Extended
Version=110
ManualName=
ReadmeName=Readme.txt
Roy

Archived