[Withdrawn]: Coming on Fri 30th Aug: North American F/O Voice Pack

Guest Closed

Guest Closed

Hi all,

Now that the British F/O Voice Pack for the Airbus is released, I will be completing the North American F/O Voice Pack and releasing it on Fri 30th Aug. :)

I decided to go for the F/O for the first North American Voice Pack, as it sounds better alongside Captians Pack.... (The F/O's accent is just too strong to sound convincing alongside a North American pilot!

I may go on and do a North American Captain's Voice Pack too, after the F/O if it proves popular.

So people will be able to choose between an all British Crew, or an all North American crew. B)

There's only one ground crew though - as the Irish fella is my favourite!

Cheers.

(...) I may go on and do a North American Captain's Voice Pack too, after the F/O if it proves popular.

(...) There's only one ground crew though - as the Irish fella is my favourite!

Cheers.

It'll prove so, I'm sure.

For the ground crews, don't forget another one of Dave's excellent voice packs: the GSX replacement voice ... or is he the Irish fella, too?!?

Guest Closed

don't forget another one of Dave's excellent voice packs: the GSX replacement voice ... or is he the Irish fella, too?!?

Ha ha, thanks. No, the GSX Ground Crew version, is a more middle class fella, with a pretty 'standard' non-regional English accent. ;)

Guest Closed

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your great job !!!

Can we expect a "French" Voice pack soon ??

Regards.

Christophe.

Sorry, I'd love to but I just can't speak French, or even do a French accent :(:lol:

I do speak Spanish though, so a Spanish Crew may well be on the cards!

But first, to finish this North American F/O.... :)

Archived