[Withdrawn]: Replacement F/O Voice Pack

Guest Closed

Guest Closed

EDIT: This Voice Pack has been withdrawn due to negative feedback on the voice accent acting. A new F/O Voice Pack will be developed to replace this one, at some point.

---------------------------------------------

Ok guys, it's finished and released. :)

You can grab the F/O VOICE PACK (PnF) here ;-

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2233-new-first-officer-pnf-voice-pack-airbus-x-extended/

I have tested the pack and it seems ok - I have not left any original files this time lol! .... so you won't hear the Aerosoft lady F/O popping back for a single checklist call!

The F/O has a slightly louder voice than the Captain; that's just how he is. ;)

Cheers. :)

Guest Closed

Jason, the F/O seems to perform well; the only issue I have noticed is that he is a bit sloppy when repeating the Baro Ref after the captian.... Eg. his 1,0,1,3 ... sounds more like 1...0....3 ! .... Not sure why that is. The sounds files for the F/Os "numbers" are all there and look fine. But will take a closer look, and maybe issue some Hotfix patches for any odd files that need replacing. :)

Guest Closed

Great work Dave. The FO sounds like Boycie out of Only Fools & Horses :excellenttext_s:

LOL ! ......... I love Only Fools & Horses :)

Yes, he does sound a bit like Boycie, with overtones of Rodders! :lol:

Archived