AES (for Default Airports)

Just check the most current AES airport list (version 2.30):

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/aesairports.html

As Werner said, you find EDDN, some freeware airports, payware airports for zero AES credits ... and all the other payware airports with credits ranging from 1 to 5 for each.

I have checked the list, and it only lists addon airports. I have NO issue with buying credits for freeware, AND payware addon airports, BUt my question is, does anybody know if AES supports the default airports

in FSX? The issues is NOT cost, but is AES limited to just addons, whether they be freeware or payware? Thanks.

Default airports are NOT supported. Only exception is EDDN (Nuremberg) which serves as a demo airport to test all the AES features without having to buy any credits yet.

Support for default airports is by GSX only, but GSX can't move the airbridges.

(Airbridges in default airports move per default key command, but airbridges at AES supported addon airports don't': They're either static without AES or move per interaction with AES only.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I edited your topic title to help make it easier for others to see what you were asking. Using just "AES" in the AES forum isn't very specific. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have checked the list, and it only lists addon airports. I have NO issue with buying credits for freeware, AND payware addon airports, BUt my question is, does anybody know if AES supports the default airports

in FSX? The issues is NOT cost, but is AES limited to just addons, whether they be freeware or payware? Thanks.

AES is not for you in that case my friend, GSX is the solution you should be seeking for that meets your needs better.

• 3 weeks later...

AES is not for you in that case my friend, GSX is the solution you should be seeking for that meets your needs better.

OR you could get both and use AES at supported airports, and GSX at others :D

Archived