Airbus X Extended v1.10 + Saitek Pro Flight Yoke

DamDam96

Hello guys,

I have updated my Airbus X Extended to the version 1.10. I have the throttles on two different axis on my Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and I can now only move one throttle and the flaps are staying in position 4. Before the v1.10 I never had this problem.

Thank you very much for you help

That's why you should run the configurator after each update/after each reinstall - should be included in the installer to be started automatically when installation has finished ( J o s h u a !!! ).

Great idea.

Joshua... Oli want talk with you :P

Hello guys,

I have updated my Airbus X Extended to the version 1.10. I have the throttles on two different axis on my Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and I can now only move one throttle and the flaps are staying in position 4. Before the v1.10 I never had this problem.

Thank you very much for you help

BTW, does our advice help???

Thank you very much, you are very quick lol The throttles problem is solved, but the problem is the same for the flaps selector. :)

You're using keys/key commands/hardware switches for setting flaps, not trying to use the mouse in the VC for it, correct?

I have an axis on my yoke for the flaps :)

I have an axis on my yoke for the flaps :)

The axis worked before v1.10? Asking 'cause an axis is analogue, and flaps use detents - never tried an axis myself ...

Is that via a separate hardware driver/FSUIPC? Not sure right now, whether the AAX can handle that.

The axis worked before v1.10? Asking 'cause an axis is analogue, and flaps use detents - never tried an axis myself ...

Is that via a separate hardware driver/FSUIPC? Not sure right now, whether the AAX can handle that.

This is not analogue, but a real axis. I use FSUIPC, I tried without FSUIPC and the problem stay the same. Before v1.10 it works, but I have one axis for the speed brakes and it works.

Axis work for sure for throttles and speedbrake. Speedbrake is analogue in FSX, too, the default '#' key is a bit misleading.

Your FSUIPC is still working? You downloaded the latest version respectively?

Yes my FSUIPC work very good, I have the last version, 4.90.

Done, done lol.

Thanks, Chiraaaaag !!!!!

BTW, voted up 3 times so far: My wife issued an ultimatum: "It's either your flightsim or me!" Guess who won - my EX-wife or the AAX ...

Genau wie meine Ex-Frau: "Entweder dein Flusi oder ich!?!"

Jetzt ratet mal, wer gewonnen hat ... :cool3_s:

Yes my FSUIPC work very good, I have the last version, 4.90.

Checked those FSUIPC scripts/macros/profiles or whatever they're called which interface between your flaps axis and your flightsim?

Are there any other commands configured the same way that you can confirm to be working?

Thanks, Chiraaaaag !!!!!

BTW, voted up 3 times so far: My wife issued an ultimatum: "It's either your flightsim or me!" Guess who won - my EX-wife or the AAX ...

Ahahah

Checked those FSUIPC scripts/macros/profiles or whatever they're called which interface between your flaps axis and your flightsim?

Are there any other commands configured the same way that you can confirm to be working?

I have my speed brakes configured and they work.

Your speedbrakes don't need "hidden" key commands as they're analogue anyway.

BTW, the mods shouldn't mark your topic 'solved', it's only partially solved by now ...

I don't know why it is mark "solved"...

Archived