Heathrow scenery updates?

Hello,

I am currently using Mega Airport Heathrow with my FSX installation.

In the manual, the following is stated, with regards to the various changes taking place at the airport:

"Even after the inauguration of T5 the airport will undergo heavy reconstructions. It is planned to demolish Terminal 2 and parts of Terminal 1. Future changes of the airport compared to our scenery will be incorporated by updates. Please keep your serial number in a safe place, as you´ll only get access to the update server with your serial. (At aerosoft website, support area)."

T2 has been demolished, and T5C has been built, along with some other less major changes at the airport. It's been a while, however I still don't see any scenery updates to reflect the changes at the airport in the support area.

Where can I find these?

Thanks

Odai.

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Can I ask if this will be an update as referenced by the manual, or a completely new product to purchase?

Regards

Odai.

Thanks again for your response.

Will there be (or have there been) any free support updates that incorporate the new changes to the airport?

I ask as the manual explicitly states that these developments would be added to the current product in the form of updates available through Aerosoft's usual way of disseminating this kind of material, and that these would presumably be free given the reference to the original serial number being required.

All of the free updates will be listed here: http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en

If you haven't already done so create an account there and register your copy of Heathrow using the above link. Anything thats not there I'd suggest won't be provided as a free update due to the scenery being re-done.

Archived