Can developers add AES lite to the project.

Hi,

I was wondering as a developer how we can add AES lite to our project. I'm working in Suvarnabhumi Airport. I have Fly Tampa's Montreal and I see those traffic in the airport. I doubt if it part of AES lite.

Do we need to do anything to prepare for vehicle traffic in the airport project. Here is my project link:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307132&page=5

I'm sorry that I wrong post on FS Scenery forum. I don't know how to delete that.

Best Regards,

Tic

Jtanabodee

Oliver can provide AESlite support, but you'll have to buy it from him as fas as I know. As a result some developers use it in their sceneries and some don't. I suggest you contact Oliver Pabst ;)

I think it might not be affordable for me. If it is not too expensive and easy, there should be public announcement to contact on this website.

So, I think I'll stick with gmax animation for a while.

I think it might not be affordable for me. If it is not too expensive and easy, there should be public announcement to contact on this website.

So, I think I'll stick with gmax animation for a while.

Oliver does not appear to frequent this site daily.... I would try sending him a pm.

Archived