German Airports 2 - Preview Screenshots

Sasa

Hi!

Just thought it would a nice idea to start a new topic where we will "torture" you with preview screenshots from "German Airports 2" from time to time.

Note: Usually we do not comment the screenshots. And please understand that we can't take everyone's desired screenshot. Please note that the screenshots show the airports in development. The final products will look even better.

Let's begin with an exclusive preview screenshot of Hannover:

Well that's the disadvantage of having a photoreal groundtexture.

However it's great for those like me who have the groundshadows option unchecked.

It gives me back about 5 fps.

:arrow: Please note that the screenshots show the airports in development. The final products will look even better. :!:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, shame, I can't see the screenshots for some reason?

I had German Airports 1 to 3 for FS2000 and I sent the disks in for the upgrade offer what seems like years ago now, I have GA1 and 3, this number 2 certainly is taking a while.

If it's as good as the first ones it will be worth the wait though.

I wonder if the upgrade offer will still apply?

If not can I have my FS2000 GA2 disk back please? :lol:

Cheers,

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Moin!

New screenshots! :)

EDDVPreview19.jpg

EDDVPreview20.jpg

EDDVPreview21.jpg

EDDVPreview22.jpg

EDDVPreview23.jpg

EDDVPreview24.jpg

EDDVPreview25.jpg

EDDVPreview26.jpg

Next month the FS2004 will be finished and will be presented on the FS Conference. But before release the developers have to finish the FSX version. As we don't have the final FSX yet, this may take some more time.

• 2 weeks later...

I already see my favorite German airlines, the main and express version of Hapag-Lloyd plus Air Berlin which gets me through most of Europe on regional flights in the 737-700W and 737-800W.

I have GAP 1, 3, and 4 and really look forward to GAP 2.

Could you please clarify your release comment. Are you saying the FSX version is to be released first or the FS9 version is to be released use.

My preference is FS 9 because I am already tuned with add-ons (like PMDG) and many other applications and sceneries (including yet more distributed and published by Aerosoft).

There is also the machine performance issues with complex sceneries required by FSX so I am not in a rush to change sim platforms.

Thank you for the existing GAP suites released. They are very nice to immerse oneself in.