Nav Lights / Dome Lights

acra24

Hello

I've noticed a couple of issues on my AXE since 1.04.

The first is a problem that may be old but I'm not sure. When descending and going through the approach checklist pressing the barometer button sometimes causes it to start to reel up and down for a while before settling down to 1013 (although this is usually the wrong value). If I press the button again it does the same thing again. This can stop the checklist and the co-pilot says, "Captain set barometer", or something like that. Is this a known issue?

I have also noticed that when conducting the cockpit prep CL, turning the NAV lights on also turns the cockpit dome light on. It's minor but it wasn't happening before 1.04.

Otherwise still an outstanding plane.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Andrew,

first regarding the "baro check" issue there are two topics already dealing with this problem. We know it and are working on the solution.

Did you also install the hotfix 011? I just tried to reproduce your problem with the DOME light and cannot confirm it using the 320 CFM Sharklets. What type did you use and does it happen all the time? Normally the NAV LIGHTS should already be set to ON after loading the aircraft DARK & COLD and setting the batteries and the external power to ON.

Hanse

Hanse

Ah! I thought that there was something else about that issue but couldn't find it specifically. Thanks

Yes, I have installed HF 11. The dome lights issue has happened on AXE 320 CFM (BA and EAsyJet) & CFM NEO (Virgin America). Not tested on other versions. I guess I will turn on the NAV lights after battery start as this is more normal in real use then the issue won't happen again.

Thanks again.

Andrew

Archived