MCDU 2 problem

kpeecee

Hi,

I have just downloaded Aerosofts Airbus A320 extended and on trying it out have come

to a problem. I start from cold and dark, then switch on batteries and external power and

then it says you will have access to both MCDUs. I can input on 1 but not on 2 and both

displays are lit.

Hi,

Did you restart your computer after you installed it? Also, do you see the menu options on the Right MCDU? Are you not able to click into any of the menus using the soft keys? It would help to see a screenshot of what you see.

Hi dmbusmc,

Yes, restarted, defrag and it is showing on MCDU2 screen menu options like aircraft state, but unlike

MCDU1, i cant click on any LSK's, they aren't active.

there is one other thing, i had the original airbus x installed, i have downloaded the upgrade.

should i have uninstalled airbus x before installing the upgrade or is the airbus x part of the

program.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

it should have no influence on the AXE if you still have the Aerosoft Airbus X installed - because we are suing different folders. But I have no idea what has happened on your system that the LSK's (left and right) for the right MCDU are not working. It might have something to do with the VC-panel files.

• Because they are changed with HOTFIX 011 - did you already install it. Maybe this helps.....
  • If you already have installed the only solution I have is to uninstall (not delete) the AXE. Then have a look if in your document folder there is still a folder called Aersosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended. Please delete the complete folder AerosoftAirbusExtended. Then please do the same (if they are there) with all 6 AXE folders in FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes......Then try a new installation of 1.04 and Hotfix 011.....

Hanse

Archived