DECEL active

cgentil

The problem with this is that if you're above 72kt and then reach the decel rate required for the brake setting the DECEL light will illuminate. As you're only using full brakes due to the limited FSX brake system using buttons you are reaching this deceleration rate and therefore the DECEL lights illuminate.

There was a fix for this one or two days ago in our latest Beta. I did never apply full braking though and therefore couldn't test if your bug is fixed or not. I'll check it lateron. At least you know now that work is done on this and it might be fixed in the next update.

The problem with this is that if you're above 72kt and then reach the decel rate required for the brake setting the DECEL light will illuminate. As you're only using full brakes due to the limited FSX brake system using buttons you are reaching this deceleration rate and therefore the DECEL lights illuminate.

There was a fix for this one or two days ago in our latest Beta. I did never apply full braking though and therefore couldn't test if your bug is fixed or not. I'll check it lateron. At least you know now that work is done on this and it might be fixed in the next update.

Oh yes! Thanks!

Archived