edds runaway flickering and no texture during night

9599lorenzo

hi to all,

i havee just now purchased edds but runway is flickering and during the night some texture oon ground missing, than most of the airport veicles moving are completely white.

someone can help?

i run fsx under windows 7 ..no additional add ons...this is the first i bought many tks

hi to all,

i havee just now purchased edds but runway is flickering and during the night some texture oon ground missing, than most of the airport veicles moving are completely white.

someone can help?

i run fsx under windows 7 ..no additional add ons...this is the first i bought many tks

Do you have DX-10 Preview Mode enabled, if so uncheck it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The fact that your computer has DX11 is irrelevant to FSX. FSX only works with DX9 and 10, and only somewhat with the latter.

FSX is a DX9 product with a DX10 "Preview Mode" that is incompletely implemented. It does help with frames in many cases (as you discovered), but causes lots of other problems. Unless an add-on specifically states it's DX10 compliant, you'll have the sorts of problems you're running into. A forum search will disclose why so many designers don't go to the trouble to make their products DX10 workable.

hi Herman,

tks for yr reply.

today i had a look into several topics regarding flickering and direc x 10 preview and i can see tons and tons of different comments suggestion etc etc....something too big for me......so at the end i wll try to unthick direct x 10 preview and see what happen....my only concern as i said the frame rate impact without dx10 .......

Archived