Already sold .........MCP Combo 2 Airbus Type for sale...... Already sold

Hello all

because of a new project for a A320 cockpit I have to replace this wonderful device. The MCP Combo is from November 2011 and used just a few times. It is in nearly new condition and fully functioning. I used and set it up for the Wilco Airbus. For my new project I have to switch to JeeHell wich is not compatible :-(. So if you already where thinking about such a device, this is your chance to get it for a very good prize.

Set is complete ( see pics).

Please get in contact with me via PM if interested.

Regards

Stefan

• Deputy Sheriffs

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

Edit: I hope you're able to help it find a new home. Do be aware, though, that a moderator may delete the thread because this is a commercial forum paid for by Aerosoft and they don't want it turned into a "garage sale."

• Aerosoft

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

Edit: I hope you're able to help it find a new home. Do be aware, though, that a moderator may delete the thread because this is a commercial forum paid for by Aerosoft and they don't want it turned into a "garage sale."

It's okay for this time.

Archived